Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Updating; trip to Nashville and Williamson County Fair

I have been scolded by several for not updating my blog, so here is my attempt at catching up on the last couple of months. I am experimenting with these collages. It may take me a month to post everything!
This is from our trip to Nashville to visit family and go to the Williamson County Fair. We went last year, and once again, the kids had a great time. Lily was much more interested in all of the attractions. Ava and Lily both were able to participate in the kid's farm, complete with gathering eggs, planting seeds, and milking cows. Ava rode her first roller coaster and enjoyed numerous other rides, along with her cousin, John Patrick. They are quite sweet together! Bella was laid back and wonderful, as always.
Casey and Coque were our gracious hosts. It was a great weekend! Thanks guys!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you have updated your blog... it is good to see pictures of the kids having a good time at the fair. We are looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.

matt, janna, blair & leighton said...

Denny, the collage is SO FUN...you are so good at this...I am thrilled to see your new pics, and still want to see the dedication ones of Bella...I have not given up on lunch either :?)

Brandon Family said...

Denny-
I love the collage. I would not even know where to start to do something like that! I hope you all have a fun Halloween. We are going with the Wizard of Oz thing. love to all! the Brandons

the day's said...

wooohoooo...the updates are GREAT!

The Heck's said...

Well, look who finally updated the blog :-) I love it, and of course you'll have to show me how! Love you!