Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 11, 2008

Lily's spa day

One of the girls' favorite things to play this summer is "beauty shop". It is amazing how early a girl can appreciate being pampered.
Although, I am not so sure it is always relaxing. They do take turns being the beautician and the customer. This is a game that I really enjoy playing too, particularly since real fingernail polish is not involved.
Ava is definitely the expert on hair and nail design.
However, Lily has been taking notes.....
and she no longer wants to be the one being pampered.
She may have found her calling!

2 comments:

Littlejohn's said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!! Too cute!

matt, janna, blair & leighton said...

Thanks for all your kind encouragment on my end!...It looks like you are having a ball with your little gals! I could just eat them up...let's get together SOON...I think my Blair would fit in just nicely. :?)