Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 1, 2008

So, where's Bella????

Here she is!!!!! So, I really have taken a lot of pictures of her, but most of the time, she is in her car seat or the baby bjorn, asleep! She is just so pleasant. She started sleeping through the night, she hardly ever cries, and when you pick her up, she just looks at you like she is saying "thank you so much for picking me up. I know you are busy and everything is chaos, but I just so appreciate any time I can get." She is a gem. She must have innately known what she was coming into with this family!

3 comments:

Littlejohn's said...

I have enjoyed your new pictures!!!! Boy, you have been busy! I was so happy to chat with you last week......wish that I could see you and those sweet girls!

Robin, Tommy, and Manze said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back in the blogging world! You have been busy, but looks like you guys have had fun! The girls are precious!

the day's said...

whew! there has been some updating going on here!! so sorry to have missed you and the indigo girls last night, but looking forward to seeing you soon! the kiddos look great...