Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Still waiting......


Still, no baby!! Those of you who have all had birthdays over the past 10 days are unfortunately not sharing one with our new little one. We thought maybe she would be an Easter baby or share my birthday on the 26th, but she still has not arrived. Brent and I were up on Easter Sunday at 4 am taking showers, walking Major, and packing the car. After an hour and a half, the contractions stopped. So, we were able to make it to Church and have a lovely Easter with the girls and Mimi. Ava and Lily had a great day! I turned 32 yesterday, and Brent made it a really special day. He took the day off from work and made me his wonderful blueberry pancakes for breakfast. We had lunch and dinner out and had a mini-party at home with my favorite red velvet cake. I have been blessed with so many wonderful friends who called and sent cards. Thank you!! We will keep you all posted when the new baby gets here!!

No comments: